Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
blood, discharge, hurts to go to te bathroom!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

For a lil over a week now when i go to the bathroom it hurts so bad like im peeing razor blades and my pee is dark yellow and also when i go #2 it hurts just as bad and there is alot of blood that comes out as well and i cannot wipe down there at all cuz its extremely painful there is discharge and an odor and i have to wear a pad cuz it leaks through my pants. i have to get into the shower every time i go to the bathroom!  what should i do?
What you need to do is right away go to your dr. How can we help you on a computer...when you have issues like this it is imperative you see a dr. not go online and ask people who are not drs...what should I do

This is a serious situation when you have symptoms like this...no one here is qualified to give you appropriate answers. A dr will exam you and give you tests.

That is what you should do...

GET TO THE DOCTOR, THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!!! Sounds like some kinda internal bleeding going on in there. This is a serious medical condition that needs immediate attention & trying to get diagnosed on this site.....hope you feel better soon!!!
0,0 I hope you've taken other people's advice and gone to the doctor. This could be anything from kidney stones, to a kidney infection... to some kind of std gone awry...