blood and pus filled pimples
Hi, I am 14 and I'm still clean. I've been having blood and pus filled pimples on my pubic area and my bottom. It really hurts. I try my best not to touch it but when it burst on it's own, a lot of blood and puss would come out. And after a certain sticky "long" pus comes out, the pimple appears hollow. I've been sick with bacteria Infection and now eye infection but I'm very afraid to go to the doctors cause I fear I might have to show the doctor the pimple. I'm really afraid I might die cause of this cause of the amount of blood coming out. I really need your help and I'm very scared. Thank you.
It sounds like to me you may just have acne in that area due to heat or sweating. Make sure you clean the area with soap everyday and no you can not die from blood lose through a pimple. But I would talk with your doctor there may be another reason for the acne and you might need medication to treat it. These pimples may also be from ingrown hairs due to shaving or wearing tight fitting clothes. It is always a good idea to follow up with your gyn or family doctor.

Good luck
Thank you for the advice. I really thankful. Thank you so much :)
you need to go to the doctor so he can lance them or they are going to come back.You may need to get antibiotics.Our bodies naturally contain bacteria.I have had this many times in my life so don't be afraid just get it taken care of.
Don't be afraid, honey.  I, too, started having those same issues many years ago.  I have had many blood test, etc.  They are not pimples; but boils.  I had some lanced by drs., no difference that if I did them myself.  Use Dial soap, it's antibacterial.  When they hurt so badly that you can't sit down or look like that are ready to "Pop" apply ban-aids with A&D ointment and leave on for a couple of days.  Remove band-aid and reapply new ointment and band-aid.  Trust your dr and ask that he/she puts you on antibiotics.