blood in saliva
In the morning when I wake up and spit there is blood in my saliva and the saliva is very dirty. During the day when I spit the saliva is dirty yellow and when I put water in the mouth and again spit then thers is sometimes little blood. What is the cause?

Well, from the description I am not really certain whether the blood is coming from the gums or from the sputum. If it is coming from the gums, then you need to consult a dentist. It can happen if someone is suffering from gingivitis (inflammation of the gums) and it can also occur in the case of Vitamin C deficiency (scurvy) but when it comes with the sputum/phlegm, it is known as Haemoptysis in the medical world. Haemoptysis should be taken seriously and I sincerely advise you to get yourself examined by a chest specialist and you may need to undergo certain tests to find out the exact cause of it. You may need an X-ray of the chest or may be a CT scan of chest. Some common causes of Haemoptysis are tuberculosis of lungs, chronic bronchitis, lung cancer etc.

Well, I don’t want to scare you but simultaneously I don’t want you to be too casual about it. I hope that helps. Pl do keep me posted.

Kind Rgds.