bloody tears
my 13 yr old daughter has frequent nose bloods that sometimes comes with  very thick bloody tears usually the tears come when she has pinched her nose to stop the bleeding but recently they bleed on their own without pinching im not sure shat to do, she is in middle school sports and the bleeds seem to come at games or on the bus alot and she is embarressed by them and i am worried because it doesnt seem normal to me
Welcome to the forum!
Blood in tears cab be due to lachrymal gland infection, nasal polyps, bleeding disorders, nose bleeds (as was happening earlier). It can also be due to an injured artery or vein. Also high blood pressure, which could be going higher with sports could be a cause. Please get her BP checked. Consult both an eye specialist and an ENT specialist regarding this.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!