blue fingers left hand index middle mostly
index finger and 3rd and ring finger turn blue intermittently? - thoracic outlet syndrome a consideration for my posture is bad and I always have "knots in my shoulders" and recently more back pain associated within the region of scapulas - the chest pain I experienced once late at night radiated to the posterior of my back again in scapular region.  raynards syndrome is that also related to toc? - or should I have a cardiac workup and or angio for evaluation of flow? - thank you

oh and is there any correlation with hot flashes cause when I''m in the middle of one fingers nice and pink again?

This discussion is related to Can meds cause numbness of fingers.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Your symptoms could be due to carpel tunnel syndrome. In this the median nerve is compressed at the wrist in a place called the carpel tunnel. Symptoms begin with numbness and tingling of the first three or two fingers from the thumb side. Nerve conduction studies are quite diagnostic. Treatment is usually by splints and steroid injections. Surgery may be required in some cases. This condition is common in those who use the key board, mouse etc a lot—like in computers or in typing jobs.
Other possibilities are Raynaud’s phenomenon, clots in the blood vessels (can be detected by duplex ultrasounds or color dopplars), Buerger’s disease if you are a smoker, hypothyroidism, chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal gland problems and diabetes.
Since you also have pain in chest radiating backwards to scapula region, TOS, Scalene Myofascial Pain Syndrome, cardiac abnormalities too could be the cause. Liver, gall bladder and pancreatic function toot should be assessed.
Hence EKG, ECHO, color dopplar, nerve conduction studies, blood testes etc should all be carried out.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!