blurred vision
im 28 years old i have blurred vision, i get dizzy 1-2 times a day.  i feel like throwing up 2-3 times a day.ive had every test done i keep going to the doctor and emergency room.  they keep running tests and dont find anything.  i have sever anxiety now docters just keep giving me adavan and send me home.   my vision is extreeamly blurry.  ive had 3 cat scans ive had sinus surgery ive had a mri ive even had a stomach ct as well as ekgs all normal. this has been happining for 6 months.  i can barly get through work each day.  if i dont get sleep my symptons worsen.  it feels like the whole floor is moving.   if anybody has any ideas on what i can do please email me   ***@**** it sounds like i have a neck infection.   all the antibotics ive been taken are now messing up my stomach.  please help
If the dizziness is just from the blurred vision, it sounds like you could have a parcially curved retina. The symptoms for that are dizziness, blurred vision, seeing 'hollow' or 'empty' spaces, and are made worse by lack of sleep. If you don't already wear glasses you may need them.

The neck infections may not be related.
anxiety will make you feel the way you do. maybe you need to talk to your family doctor about changing your meds. i went through at least 5 different meds before i felt better. i had every test done too. they never found anthing either.
Have they checked your ears for any kind of inner ear issues? You may also want to look into the possability of a pituitary disorder. PNA.org is a good website for that. Sometimes MRI's and CT scans have to be taken of specific areas to really see what is going on.
Good Luck!