Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
body odour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

body odour

i have a serious problem. I am losing condifence and my life is going in a bad direction. Thing is I have serious body odour issue. I sweat a lot. Problem is I was not careful with cleanliness when I was a kid. Even though I bath twice daily now I still have problem. I think problem is fungal infection. Near my groin area. Even though I bath and put on new clothes after say 1-2 hour I feel restless and unclean. When I wake up after sleep I can feel the odour. Feel like fungal infection. I could see some white patch like thing near my groin area when I wake up... Before I could see some yellow kinda covering in the pubic hair in the scrotum. But nowadays I clean my body well using some bath scrub. Still I feel restless and itchy after an hour however well I hav taken the bath. As this problem have been there for pretty long time I think the infection is kinda there all over my body since I use the same towel after bath to wipe out. I am kinda ashamed to goto a doctor and explain these in person. I went once but I couldnt say the whole problem. so please help me out with problem.
Have you tried over the counter creams for jock itch or athletes foot itch?  Kind of sounds like that is what you have. Go buy a anti fungal cream and see if it helps.  
The only thing I can think of, is using baby powder. It's most likely because of your sweat glands that you have this problem. After you dry off from taking a shower, try using baby powder on the spots that bother you. Put it on, wait for about 15 minutes and if you don't feel any itching then you can try longer. If you feel burning or itching (you shouldn't, and if you do it points to there being a skin problem and not a gland problem) then wash it off.

Keep us posted.
              Hello, I'm sorry your unconformable , it sounds like you have a few problems , first it sounds like a bad yeast infection due to your sweating .  Please...GO GET FEMALE YEAST INFECTION CREAM ASAP, it will relieve the  unconformable fungus, you might also  need  a prescription just tell your doc your partner gave you a yeast infection ,its extremely common ,don't be  embarrassed ,then my friend, I would go to a dermatologist and get shots of botox  in that area ,it sounds bad but its no big deal and worth the money ,it last for a long time and really help the perspiration problem ! Best wishes and  GOOD LUCK !  
Although perspiration is basically odorless, it can take on an unpleasant smell when it comes into contact with bacteria on your skin. Most often, it's the bacterial breakdown of apocrine sweat that causes a strong odor.

Unhealthy personal hygiene, fungal infections, overweight, eating spicy foods and Diabetes are found to be responsible in most cases. The underlying cause needs to be identified first. Remove your underarm hair. Keep the area dry by using a talcum powder. Have a healthy and nutritious diet and maintain good personal hygiene. Add few drops of savlon to the water you use for bathing. Use an antiperspirant deodorant. Wash your clothes in warm water.
If the symptoms persist then get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to rule out any fungal infection.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.