Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
body odour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

body odour

Iam a 27 old gentlemen and has had to live with a stinking body for more than ten years. Many money minded health specialists failed to diagnose the problem and only insisted that I was insane and needed psychiatrical attention. Others would say that I had such brain problems as to detect smells that didint exist, however even to a fool a smell is a smell and you dont waste useful time and resources solving a hunch. Any one out there who would have passed thru this and can assist with medical and/some of the drugs prescribed would be helpful cause I had to drop out of university cause I stink that much as not to live close to any one not to mention public commuting and family social relations.

This discussion is related to fecal body odor.
Tags: body, body odour, smeel, smell, smelly feet and armpits
Body odours can be from certain strong foods that you eat.  Garlic smell for example will excreted when the body perspires as well as linger from your mouth.

Other body odours can be from being constipated and not emptying the bowels frequently.

As you can smell yourself and other people can smell you, you should have a shower or bath once in the morning and again before going to bed.

Use a deodorant for your underarms.  Wear clean socks and underwear every day.

If you suffer from smelly feet, you can sprinkle Bicarbonate of Soda into your shoes.  This is a very good at absorbing bad smells.

If you cannot use deodorants you can also apply Bicarbonate of Soda under your armpits.

Bicarbonate of Soda is a powder mainly purchased for baking uses, but it has other uses too, like descaling the kettle, cleaning, deodorising, cleaning teeth, urinary problems and so on.

May sure you drink plenty of water too, so that you do not become dehydrated, this will help with bowel movements too.
HELLO, I CAN SEE HOW FRUSTRATING THIS MUST BE FOR YOU. DO YOU MIND IF I ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS,THAT MAYBE CAN HELP ME GIVE YOU SOME IDEAS. WHAT KIND OF ODOR IS IT THAT YOU SMELL, IS IT LIKE UNDERARM SWEAT AFTER EXERCISE? ALSO ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT SMELLS THIS ODOR, OR CAN OTHERS SMELL IT TOO? I AM GUESSING THAT THE DOCTORS YOU HAVE SEEN DID NOT SMELL ANYTHING SINCE THEY SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE NUTS. TRY TO ANSWER SOME OF MY QUESTIONS AND I WILL TRY TO HELP YOU, THANKS
It is known that some people hallucinate smells, this can be from taking drugs.