UNDIAGNOSED SYMPTOMS
COMMUNITY
body temperature
by vanillatwist1214, Feb 11, 2011
is a body temperature of 93.9 something that I should be worried about?
Member Comments (3)
by Dr. Kokil MathurBlank, Feb 13, 2011
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Well, not all human beings have the perfect bookish body temperature.  A person can have a ‘normal body temperature’ that would become lower in certain instances. Another person can have a lower temperature without any cause.
If your body temperature is constant for a particular time of the day or night measured over a week, there is nothing to worry about. The temperature is lowest early in the morning.
However, if you feel chills, weakness etc then consult a doctor. Take care!
by unlucky22, Feb 14, 2011
no. did you drink something befor you took it. like a coke or eat anything or are you living in a cold environment take it again during the middle of the day and the end of the day
by rockinrobin32, Feb 18, 2011
nah..some ppl run a little low...some a bit higher.  98.6 is just a ball park figure and as long as you feel good..do you?  I wouldn't worry about it.  If you feel run down, not yourself..and if this is not "normal" for you I'd have it checked out..go have your blood work done:O)