bowel obstruction?? pls ant info would help....
ok so here goes.....
i've had 3 past partial bowel obstructions and have pain in my lower left stomach pretty much constantly...
my question is, i started having pain again this mornling and having trouble controlling my bowels which happens pretty often, but this time when i was feeling my abdomin for hardness i felt a soft kind of the size of a marble in my lower left side, and it felt like it popped. the pain didn't get any worse but i was wondering if anybody on here has any idea what it could have been or is.
by the way i'm waiting for my ultrasound, there's a pretty long wait list where i'm from so i can't get in until sept. 1st and then if they can't see anything on the ultrasound my doctor wants to do a colonoscopy (sp?) he wanted to do it first but i really don't want anything up my butt. lol.
oh and i am a 23 year old female.
so anybody know what that pop could have been??
thankx in advance.
cheyenene
It could have been a cyst which ruptured and 99% of cysts are nothing to worry about.  However, with that being said, I would have bothe the ultrasound and colonoscopy to be sure.  Are you sure you can't get in before Sept?  I would call everyday to check for a cancellation.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.