brain tumor or what ?
i want to ask that CAN the symptoms of brain tumor fluctuate ? that is to say, comes and goes away.. then after some days come back again and then goes away again ?
Hey, this is what i am trying to find out too. I have some symptoms that come and go, its really scaring me man.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Yes, symptoms of brain tumor can fluctuate. If the tumor has a peduncle or stalk, then it can move and can cause pressure on and off. The other possibility is that it is a TIA or transient ischemic attack, may be due to tumor or bleed or clot or any other cause within the brain. If you have such symptoms please consult a doctor ASAP. At least MRI of the brain should be done.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thanks doctor for the reply.. doctor just one thing i want to ask .. is it possible for a person to have hundreds of TIA attacks in his life-time without having a major Stroke ?
Yes, only he will be very lucky to not get a stroke. It is possible though very rare I should say.
thank you doctor for your time and free advise i really appreciate it.