Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
brain vibration
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

brain vibration

i was in a car accident jan 06, it was a bad one i went air born flew into the windseild, fetl the slam and heard the crashing sounds dont remember anything after that. my husband, cop, and my family told me that the truck i hit ,that was arlready in the ditch, i drove it back about 10 or so feet and my cartwheeled about 7 or so times. dont ask me how i a still here because i dont know, maybe i am to be a big part of science lol never know. my point is that ever since my accident i have had sezures (big and small) i am collapsing and i have a concent vibration in my brain, the only way i can discribe the sencation is by say, have a friend text u 10 times every 2 seconds, make sure it is on vibarte, that is what i feel in my brain 24 seven. i fight to keep myself from falling in to a state where all i do is stare, i hear, and see everything i just cant respond. do u have any idea what it may be, does it have to do with nevres or nerons or anxons in my brain stem shorting out.