Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
brain vibration

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

brain vibration

i was in a car accident jan 06, it was a bad one i went air born flew into the windseild, fetl the slam and heard the crashing sounds dont remember anything after that. my husband, cop, and my family told me that the truck i hit ,that was arlready in the ditch, i drove it back about 10 or so feet and my cartwheeled about 7 or so times. dont ask me how i a still here because i dont know, maybe i am to be a big part of science lol never know. my point is that ever since my accident i have had sezures (big and small) i am collapsing and i have a concent vibration in my brain, the only way i can discribe the sencation is by say, have a friend text u 10 times every 2 seconds, make sure it is on vibarte, that is what i feel in my brain 24 seven. i fight to keep myself from falling in to a state where all i do is stare, i hear, and see everything i just cant respond. do u have any idea what it may be, does it have to do with nevres or nerons or anxons in my brain stem shorting out.
1 Comment
Welcome to the forum!
You probably have a traumatic brain injury. Brain injury can be of several types—a chemical imbalance, a small lesion, a small hemorrhage or bleed or as soft tissue injury. Since you have vibrations and seizures, a MRI must be done to rule out the possibility of a lesion in brain. Please do not ignore it and consult a neurologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!