Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
brake outs and rashes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

brake outs and rashes

8945354?1363733336
  Well im a 17 year old about to be 18. I started to get these bumps under my armpits in both of them, and i figured it was razor bumps so i didnt shave for a few days a noticed it did not get any better. In my left arm it kinda started to go away just maybe one or two bumps, but on my right side it turned into a red circle (which i thought looked like a ringworm) but little "white, and red bumps" started to come up around the red circle. The next day I went to panama city becah florida for spring break, I did have a one night stand with a guy and we did not use a condom. Also the next few days i was on the beach and keep cuting my feet on stuff and didnt cover the cuts up, i was walking around either with no shoes on or flip flops. My feet also swelled a lot but that could be from all the liqued i was putting in my body and also walking everywhere with cuts for a week. I come home to georgia and the pollen and all is bad and i have bad allergies, once i got here i could tell my head started hurting and noise stopped up, and throt hurting which that is what happens when pollen season is bad its my allegies draining. Today i started to know little white bumps in random areas like a few bellow my belly button but abouve my privete area, and 2 on my side one on the back of my leg just random spots. And i shave everywhere bellow my belly botton my privete area, my arms, my legs, my feet and toes , my hand and fingures just really everywhere but my back..
But my question is what could this be? Razor burm/ Razor bumps. Some kind of STD. A rash. If anyone can help me please help me!!
I guess the question is are the bumps only where you have shaved? If not it could be allergy like contact dermatitis. If it is only where you shave do you use an astringent after shaving? It maybe razor burns. Hard to say. Usually, allergies are red not white and staph infections are red not white and they are crusty/scab like or can be a biister or boil. Hope this helps.
your razor burn may be infected, go see a doctor
You should go see a dr asap I do not think it is an std so don't freak out. If it was just ur armpits it could have been an allergy to the deodorant. Your razor could be old try switching the blade. You could have an infected razor burn that is spreading, I mean it could be one of many things but I highly doubt std since your symptoms occured before your encounter and are not only on your private region.
-Glenda