bright light
after i sneeze or laugh ,i get a a bright light in my vision and that is all i can see for about 30 to 40 seconds then my vision comes back and i get a headache
Sounds like you are sneezing and laughing too vigorously.

I would advice you get your eyes checked out in case you have pressure in the eye balls (glaucoma).
this may be a symptoms of migraine, check with your doctor
Not only would I see an optometrist about this, but I would recommend seeing a neurologist, who may want to order an MRA/MRV (special kind of MRI that looks at the blood vessels in the brain for any abnormalities).  The concern I have is it sounds like it may be an increase in pressure- the increase from the sneeze or what have you that precipitates the attack.  Some migraines, like the 'classic' migraine come with visual aura such as bright lights.

I remember someone telling me how a co-worker of theirs used to always get a migraine in the same spot.  This was found to be traced back to a defective blood vessel, which was repaired and the headaches disappeared.

My neurologist informed me this was not the case with my migraines, but if YOU have a headache that is coming in the same spot, brought on by the increased pressure that comes with a laugh or a sneeze, taking a look at the blood vessels in the head would be something I would definitely ask the doctor to do if I were in your shoes.

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.