Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bubble filled with pus/liquid after mosquito bites on side of my calf?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bubble filled with pus/liquid after mosquito bites on side of my calf?

Okay, I'm older now, but when I was 8 or so I would keep getting these strange things on my lower side calf (mostly my right leg and was always below my shin and above my feet).  Basically, after I would be bitten by a mosquito  in that area it would swell up like always and then in the middle would form a tiny bead of pus at first.  It would stick straight up and would slowly get bigger and bigger until it was as big as my pinky nail.  The itching would slow, but the bubble looks horrid and disgusting, so it doesn't look better.  This would always happen to me (whenever I'd get bitten by a mosquito on that area) and it would always looks so strange....my friends would gawk at it and my parents would get worried (but they later got used to it since I never experienced pain)  Whenever the bubbles of pus/liquid appeared, my father burst them with a pin (never hurt, just felt weird) or I'd let them dry up and then pick them off like scabs.

Well, I remember 5 years ago two bubbles appeared (like always) but this time they were right next to each other and they HURT like "oh heck this bloody hurts T^T" and a red ring appeared around them when I scratched.  Then, it just so happened someone accidentally kicked me and they both burst, leaving behind two (oh, f*ck!!) bloody circles.  (the skin was layered into the blood....looked gross)

But now I'm fourteen, and they're both gone (thank goodness after they had healed there were still come marks...but they're gone :D)

I used to be scared and confused, but I REALLY wanna know what it was...especiallly after I was introduced to this site....has anybody else experienced this???  My mom said it was probably an allergy...