Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bubble in my chest

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

bubble in my chest

ive had this problem for the last year. it started when i was pregnant with my son. (i noticed it since i could only sleep on my side and if felt like my ribs were poking at my lungs) it feels like a bubble in the left side of my chest right above my heart and when i breath deeply, laugh or have to put my arms back to put my coat on it hurts,   like a bubble popping and i have to stop and slow down to breath. it comes and goes. im worried that it could be an underlying symptom of a larger problem, and at this point i wont have insurance to see the doctor till april 09, is there anything i can do to lessen the pain until then....... please help im desperate.   :(