bump on inside of cheek
I have a small bump on the inside of my cheek, just one. it's the same color as my mouth and sometimes it hurts, I think I've had it for about 3 days now. Could this be an STD? Please help. I'm so scared

Without examination,it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but from your description it looks like a mucocele.It is a rubbery, bubblelike painles swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own.But if it does not,then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist.It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you had any other queries.

okay thank you :). ill definitely keep you posted. thanks again!
I also have a small cut above my front tooth.. it started to bleed when i was brushing my teeth.. could that be anything?