bumps in bum
i have these bumps in side my bum and when i use the bathroom they pop out and start to hurt ive had this for a few months and iam only 22. so what could it be
They seem like boils or furuncle. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.

Boil on buttocks is usually due to plugged sweat glands that become infected or by an ingrown hair.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean.Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head.Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.If there are recurrent boils,then pls get your blood sugar levels estimated.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.