bumps on tongue
Last Saturday, I woke up with a terribale sore throat, kinda scratchy and sore. I also had a headache...

The night before I had smoked a cigarette for the first time since last March, I quit smoking in March of 2006. I have allergy problems and since I had quit smoking, I stopped taking my allergy meds everyday or at all sometimes, cause I just don't need them everyday. Well, it's rained a lot and between that and the cigarette I passed those symptoms off as allergy symtoms.

Well a week later, It's sunday now. My throat feels better, It's not scratchy, I do have allergy like symptoms. I can feel it when I swallow, in my nose and sinuses. I've been getting pressure in my face and jaws... like I might have an infection or something. I do seem to have a lot of flem, ut it's not making me cough, usually it does or my nose is stuffed up.

But the other day I noticed for the first time on my tongue, these bumps on the back, I didn't notice any in my throat or on the roof of my mouth. There are different ones. Like the ones in the middle just look like little ones and the ones in the back are big, I took some pictures, I hope they will help.
I have a pic in the other bulletin below

Picture:
http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/maleficentmoon/?action=view
I'm a hygienist and in the very back of your tongue (where it starts to go down your throat) you have taste buds.  They're big, scattered bumps but normal.  Most people don't notice them til they're sick and look way in the back of their throat.  Hope this helps.