Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bumps that look like mosquito bites

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

bumps that look like mosquito bites

I am a 32 yr old I have always had clear skin about a month ago i started gettin red bumps that look like bites all over me  mainly in my sides and arms they recently started to apear on my hands and feet. They go away and return they itch so bad. They covered my legs one day I can not take it anymore please any feed back will be great.
Have you tire going to a doctor? It sounds to me that you may have a severe case of egsyma no biggie all you need to do is get a ant-itch cream from wal-mart or any other store.
You are having an allergic reaction to something it sounds like. Have you changed laundry soap, bath soap, lotions, anything like that? When the itching gets bad, try taking a benedryl.. the generic ones are very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. The benedryl may make you sleepy, so watch out for that.
Hi...there is a resurgence of bed bugs all over...and can be spread very easily....from a next door neighbor that fogs their home feeling they have flees from a pet to a child at college or an overnight in a hotel...it is becoming an epidemic.

Pull all bed clothes off the bed and look at the seams....if u see a pepper like substance...most likely u have bed bugs...

Google on the net for more info on how to get rid of them....it takes a long time.

Good luck

"selma"
You need to find out if it is an allergy, infection, or bug bites. If it is an allergy then anti-histamines will help, if iit is bed bugs then you may want to try sleeping somewhere else for a week to see if they go away, and if it is an infection or skin condition the doctor can help you with that.
Hope you feel better soon.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The red spots could be tiny bruises. Deficiency of Vitamin B12, folic acid, or Vit K could be the cause. They could also be fragile spider veins. The spots could also be petechiae, which are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They can result from autoimmune disorders, such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, bone marrow disorders such as leukemia, inflammation of the veins, as a side effect of certain medications. This also looks like urticaria or hives. The swellings or wheals produced after itching can be pale (of skin color) or red. Urticaria is usually triggered by allergens, such as drugs, foods, insect bites, inhaled substances, in response to sunlight, cold, heat, stress, exercise, or a viral infection. Other common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, or cosmetics. Since you experienced an itch, just go over these possibilities in your mind. Something may strike you. In many cases, hives clear up themselves and don’t require diagnosis or treatment. However if they persists you may need to see a specialist called an allergist to determine what is causing the reaction.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!