burning arm pain/joint pain/swelling/positive Ana/aso titer
I am 24. My issuses started out with pain and swelling in my feet. So painful I would literally crawl around my house. Then came burning joint elbow pain. Pain would radiate up the arm. Then shoulder and hips pain more dull and achy. Then after two months of taking voltaren pill form, really itchy inflamed rash over scalp and abdomen popped  up. Doctor thought to be allergic reaction so took me off and gave me medrol dose pack. Rash went away second day of dose pack but came back the sixth day after pack was finished. Rash lasted for a week with low fever before medrol. Doctor gave me prednisone which has not helped one bit. The pain in my joints brings me to tears and keeps me up at night. Lupus tests and ra negative. Doctor says it might be a connective tissue disorder. Doctor is sending me to dermatologist for the rash. Aso titer  at a 700. Never have had strep as far as I am aware. I am almost ready to cut my arms off so I don't have to deal with this pain. It really has been debilitating especially at night
Look at Palindromic rheumatism.  I had it and it was extremely painful and you never know where it's going to hurt next.  Treat it as if it were arthritis.  You should look at allergies, especially to wheat.  I suspect I have celiac disease or am gluten intolerant because as soon as I cut out wheat in my diet the pain subsided dramatically.  Give it a try.
definitely going to look into it. Thanks for taking the time to comment!