Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
burning arm pain/joint pain/swelling/positive Ana/aso titer
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

burning arm pain/joint pain/swelling/positive Ana/aso titer

I am 24. My issuses started out with pain and swelling in my feet. So painful I would literally crawl around my house. Then came burning joint elbow pain. Pain would radiate up the arm. Then shoulder and hips pain more dull and achy. Then after two months of taking voltaren pill form, really itchy inflamed rash over scalp and abdomen popped  up. Doctor thought to be allergic reaction so took me off and gave me medrol dose pack. Rash went away second day of dose pack but came back the sixth day after pack was finished. Rash lasted for a week with low fever before medrol. Doctor gave me prednisone which has not helped one bit. The pain in my joints brings me to tears and keeps me up at night. Lupus tests and ra negative. Doctor says it might be a connective tissue disorder. Doctor is sending me to dermatologist for the rash. Aso titer  at a 700. Never have had strep as far as I am aware. I am almost ready to cut my arms off so I don't have to deal with this pain. It really has been debilitating especially at night