Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
burning pain under right breast

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

burning pain under right breast

I am epxeriencing a burning pain under right breast it is there constantly,what is this?
Tags: Pain, Breast, cysts
Is it under your right breast or in your right breast on the bottom part.  if it is in your breast you could have fibroid cysts i had then and had to have surgery to remove them it totaly took the pain away..  i would see your gyn or dr to determine what it is though.  good luck
I am having a burning pain too and it feels like a sac of hot fluid is realeased in that area breast /rib area and it lingers. It hurts to take a deep breath.
If you lie on your back and press on the rib area does your back hurt?  This was my situation and it took a lot of tests to find out the problem was a dislocated rib.  I had a CT scan to rule out gall bladder problems as they can manifest as upper right quadrant pain...and a cyst on my ovary was discovered...so now I am going to have surgery for that.  My rib injury was initially a nagging pain from too much yardwork!  Then I compounded things by playing golf.
Good luck!
I was told by the Dr that i have HP(Helibacteria Pylori) and i have been going back and forth to specialist but now I have a different kind of pain, I have a pain behind my right breast and sometimes it gets really bad, I thought it could be just trapped gas but i have been taking stuff to help with the gas but the pain and burning is still there, and now my right breast is real sore and i cant even try to touch it to check for lumps because it is so tender, If anyone has any suggestion or has the same thing going on please let me know what to do,

thank you