burning sensation in my thigh!!!
I have been having this awful burning sensation on my right leg going from my inner thigh all the way around my quad, to my outer thigh...  it started about a week ago, and it was just in my inner thigh, so naturally I thought it might be chafing, but there is no marks and it is not red, then it spread to all the way around my thigh...  what could this possibly be...  I woke up this morning and it hurts again, do I need so see anyone...  its a very irritating pain......   thanks
Melissa
is it coming from your skin? or inside like your muscle?
Hi, Anytime you experience pain,  it's your body letting you know something is wrong, usually. With very little info. to go on my first thought would be a muscle strain or neuritis (inflammation of the nerve). Are you diabetic or do you have a chronic illness of any kind? I would probably take some over the counter NSAID's for a few days or more and see if it clears up. If not then I would advise you to seek medical attention. Try not to rub or aggravate the area, it could cause more irritation. Cold compresses might be of some benefit. Hope it goes away soon!!! :-)
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.