Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
burning skin during and after unprotected sex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

burning skin during and after unprotected sex

hi, am 25 year old guy iv been having a problm i get a burnining sensation on my skin during and after sex dnt knw y. The thing is i have been to the doctor suspecting i have STI he gave me antibiotics but still the proplem continues and its worse nw cause the skin is dry flaking and its peeling of and the burning sensation is geting worse
4 Comments
Blank
Chaffing, flaking and peeling is painful have you tried using a diaper cream I know that the military guys get chaffing from being in the field and they use diaper cream to help it..  Are you using  lubrication during sex? Or are you using condoms there are several people allergic  to latex and using condoms when you are allergic to latex can cause chaffing burning etc. Some lubricants can cause irritation as well..  You might want to look into seeing a dermatologist..
Blank
my dad had the same symptons minus the sex n it was a yeast infection. Go to the store, try wal mart n get monistat cream next to pads.  
Blank
You could have a yeast like infection on the skin. Try over the counter cream for jock itch or you can even use Monostat cream. I hope you feel better. If this doesnt help go back to your doctor. Sincerely, Jamie
Blank
my girlfriend wants us to have babe so we dnt use condoms most time
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank