Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
c-section

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

c-section

hi i just need some advice. i have been getting very bad pains in the lower part of my stomach and it comes and goes. my stomach starting to stick out but im not pregnant. 2 years back i had a c-section done...has anyone suffered any c-section long term effects.? i also am urinating more regularly. I am taking antibiotics to treat urine infection but its not working....what else could it be? my stomach is all puffed?
1 Comment
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You could be having urinary bladder infection. What you need is a urine culture and sensitivity test done. Next time you have this problem, please go to a laboratory and give your urine for culture and sensitivity in a sterile bottle. This will tell you what organism is causing the infection and what antibiotic will kill it permanently. Please do not take any antibiotic without this test because if the organism is not sensitive to the antibiotic, it will only sit quietly for some time and then flare up again. Another possibility is stone in the urinary system.
Para-umbilical hernia and uterine fibroids too could be the cause for enlarged stomach.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!