cervical dizziness
im feeling dizzy all the time,my doctor told me im having cervical dizziness associated with pressure in the ear,im having a rib cage pain radiating to my left upper back,i was diagnosed to have cervical protrusion ,c4,c5,c6 following car accident,kindly explain further and give me an appropriate treatment or therapy.
Welcome to the forum!
If you have a cervical protusion at C4, 5, and 6 then this can cause the cervical spinal nerves to be compressed as they leave the spine to supply the various parts of the body like neck, chest, arms etc. The autonomic component of the nerve (sympathetic and the parasympathetic) is responsible for causing dizziness. It is also partly due to involvement of the ear.
The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery.
It is difficult to prescribe a treatment for this on net. The treatment will depend on the degree of protusion.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.