chest or breast problem?
Hello there Doctors,

I hope you can help me. I've been having pain in my right  chest/breast for two weeks now. I had my check up last tuesday (8.11). The doctor didn't give any diagnosis yet. Instead, advised me to undergo an xray and ultrasound. I've got the result of the xray but not the ultrasound. It goes like this:

Not active parenchymal infiltrates.
Heart is within normal in size and configuration.
Diaphragm, sinuses and bony thorax are unremarkable.

IMPRESSION:  Unremarkable chest findings.

What does it mean?

I'm looking forward to your reply. And as soon as I get the result of the ultrasound, I'll seek your help too.

Thank you very much..

Aubrey

Welcome to the forum!
This means that the X-ray findings are normal. The pain could be due to fibroadenosis of breast—a benign condition causing tender breast either both or on one side, costochondritis, which causes pain and tenderness at points where your ribs attach to your breastbone or due to GERD. Let us wait for the ultrasound results.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!