chest pain
i have had chest pains off and on for several days. Mainly ledy side of chest sometimes moves to right side last for few hours  at a time.
Because chest pain can be something serious you really need to get seen by a dr. It's possible it's nothing more than acid reflux, but it could be something much more serious so it's not worth the risk.

If you feel any dizziness, shortness of breath, extreme pressure in your chest or severe nausea you should get to the ER.
Don't play around with Chest Pain, NO Matter what... Go to the ER  Probibly nothing but a bad case of gas.  But it's not worth dying over, Could also be something very serious.  I had something similar a few years back would come and go come and go luckly for me it was stomach producing to much acid. But Please Don't Mess around with it have it checked out. ASAP....