choking feelings
Hi, im male 33 years old, i have this feeling of choking and it feels like someone is holding my upper part of the throat, i dont have difficulty of swallowing any food... relief temporarily by coughing, eating and drinking, as well as relief when i just jogged....so i cough every now and then, during morning, it feels like nothing, but as the day goes, specially afternoon, it getting worst,  i have also this feeling that i have phlegm but apparently none, i just spit and all i can see is just white saliva, but sometimes with brownie phlegm and thinking it is from smoking, i stop smoking when i had this choKING feelings... and it feels like somehow connected with back pain... i always have this back pain.. but relief just by leaning my back.
You need to see a doctor. Sounds like you have an obstruction there, the coughing, eating, drinking and even after running your airways are being widened making it easier to breath. So definately see a doctor - make sure it is nothing to worry about because if it is an ostruction you don't want it to get bigger or cause other problems.
thank you so much,..... i did it yesterday.. and he could not see anything... just a swollen throat....  and gave me 4 different meds , antibiotics, anti hista, and cough syrup,,,,,
have you been sick recently? had pneumonia before? are there any other symptoms?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.