chronic pain and fatigue, couhing
I seem to have something that feels long a long bout of the flu. Chronic headache, neck and shoulder pain, ear aches, very weak and fatiqued. a dry course cough, no phlem, no fever even though I feel aching and stiffness all over,sometimes even my skin hurts. all my labs came back normal except for elevated cholesterol, c-reactive protein sl elevated, and liver panel barely elevated. I was started and pravastatin 4 weeks ago and my symptoms seem worse.
Did they check for impinged nerves?  Have you seen a neurologist regarding your chronic headaches?  Are they migrainous in nature, muscular or sinus?  Did they do a TB test?  Statin drugs frequently cause muscle cramps and you should talk to your doctor if this got worse after starting your cholesterol lowering medication, because there can be a serious condition that can develop called rhabdomyolysis.  

Did they have a next step about your barely elevated liver panel, like checking for hepatitis, follow up testing?  It looks like online that an elevated c-reactive protein means you have inflammation somewhere in your body, but that the test is unable to pinpoint the cause.  Did they suggest a visit to a rheumatologist?
Welcome to the forum!
Your symptoms of ‘chronic headache, neck and shoulder pain, ear aches, very weak and fatigued, a dry course cough, no phlegm, no fever’ could be due to lingering infection. It could also be an allergic process. Coarse cough is also seen in gastric reflux.
Drink plenty of fluids like ginger tea, warm lemonade, soups etc. Take steam and do a valsalva maneuver (Done by taking a deep breath and blowing while pinching your nostrils and closing your mouth). This will help clear the secretions in the tube that connects the back of your throat with your ear. Try taking steam twice in a day. This will loosen the cough, making breathing easier.
If the symptoms are not due to bacterial infection, antibiotics will not help. Consult an ENT specialist and an internal medicine specialist. You could also be having chronic sinusitis causing you headache.
As SurgiMenopause mentioned, you could also be having a pinched cervical nerve. . I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!