chronic random pains over entire body
My problems first started when I would go to lie down and I would get a dull chest pain on my left side of my chest. A few weeks later the pain spread to my arm and my arm would go numb and tingle. All of the pain I experience is on the left side of my body.
I go to the emergency room where they perform blood work, urine test, ecg, and a chest x-ray. All come back normal and I'm told the pain is stress and anxiety related.
More time passes, the pain still occurs and it is getting worse and spread to the right side of my body.
The pain has now moved into my shoulder blade, my neck, along with headaches and my back and it is really really painful. I also feel weird stomach cramps. I believe it's a lymph node, but there is a small bump behind my right ear near the jaw line as well that has been there for about 3 weeks.

I finally get health insurance so I go see a doctor who prescribes me a generic form of Prilosec to possibly treat me for GERD. I am also put on a generic for Zoloft for my anxiety.
It's been a couple weeks since I started the medication and in some ways I feel better but now I have random deep muscle like pains in my calves and thighs along with muscle spasms.

Again, I go to the ER.
Everything checks out okay, again.
No signs of clotting, tumors, all my levels are normal.

Needless to say, I'm worried. And with my history of anxiety, all of my undiagnosed problems sure aren't helping. Anyone have the slightest idea of what may be going on with me?
Sounds like fibromyalgia to me. Have that checked out.  Good Luck
You too huh!  Check out my posts and tell me what you think.  I have been to ER 5 Times!!!!!  Countless dr.s  MRI's CT's All sorts of heart tests, bloodwork, xrays, you name it.  Only a few small issues.  I am in pain most of everyday.  

Good luck and take care!  Let me know if you find anything out.
thanks
well, my doctor did the pressure, tender points test thing on me and i was only sensitive on a few spots and only on my left side, so i think we've ruled out fibromyalgia.