cloudy vision in one eye
I have been having problems off and on for a couple of weeks with the vision in my right eye being cloudy. Today it has been cloudy since I woke up. I can't get an appt. with a Dr. because it's Saturday and I live in a small town. I had a baby 6 weeks ago, and didn't know if this could be a possible post partum effect or something serious. My sinuses have been bothering me some recently, but don't hurt today. Any input would be appreciated.
I don't know your age, but one thing you COULD think about would be dry eyes.....do your eyes sting or hurt with the blurriness? are you diabetic?  Many things can influence your vision. Do you see floaters? (bugs, strings or other "spots" in ones vision that "float" around when you move your eyes) Do you see any flashing lights? (if you answer yes to the floaters or flashers and the vision loss is NOT transient, then I would call a retinal specialists, tell them your symptoms and get in to see someone ASAP) If you are diabetic....are your blood sugars under control? As well, depending on your hormonal situation, this can have a temporary affect on your vision. But.....I am not a doctor, so if your vision does not improve or you have any of the other symptoms I mentioned, I would try to get into an ophthalmologists office soon. (normally the staff can triage your cal and based upon your symptoms, will see you on an emergency basis)

Good Luck!