Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
cold chills,light headed, and fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

cold chills,light headed, and fatigue

It is amazing how many women on here have been having the same symptoms and we do not know what is wrong with us. I like many of you been having the pain in the ovaries before and after the period. I have had an ultra sound , blood test, antibiotics, pain killers, and everything. The Doc said a possibility for Endometriosis  and put me on birth control and I am still feeling like I just want to go to sleep all the time and these dang cold chills really stink. What are some suggestions that have helped all of you? What do you recommend me to do?
Something has got to give so that I can just feel better and be myself...Thank you
You could have Fibromyalgia or an Under active thyroid (Hypothyroidism) have a look on the Internet and you will find most of your symptoms are listed in both of these medical issues.  I suffer from both and there is medication and treatment.

An Underactive Thyroid can be tested for in a blood test and you can get a hormone replacement and you are usually on it for life.  In the UK this prescription is free.

Fibromyalgia is a little more tricky but usually is identified by 18 points on your body by applying pressure to these points and if you score 11 you usually have Fibromyalgia.  there is medication and treatment so don't worry non of these are life threatening.

Hope I have Helped
maybe you need more iron and even you could have thin blood which could make you enimic...brittany
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Temperature fluctuations, chills, body aches, fatigue, twitches are all seen in hypothyroidism and Hashimotos. I would ask for an Endocrine specialist to look at your case. Please see if you can arrange. There can be several other causes like liver diseases, adrenal insufficiency, liver failure and as a side effect of some drugs. Vit B12 deficiency causes feeling cold, tiredness, dizziness etc. Low intrinsic factor in gut that hampers absorption, pernicious anemia, parasites in the gut, diet poor in Vit B12, Crohn;s disease, IBS (this could be the cause of your abdominal pains), or poor metabolism by liver are the causes behind it. Please consult a doctor to rule these out. Take a diet rich in Vit B12 which should include meat and animal products, cheese, such as beef, liver, salmon, cod, and eggs. Take B12 supplements and breakfast cereals fortified with vitamin B12. Finding the cause is important. Please discuss with your doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!