Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
cold sore ? wart ? in my lower lip...

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

cold sore ? wart ? in my lower lip...

HELP !
Im 18 and i haveba cold sorein the corner of my mouth attahd to bot bottomn top lips and thats no big deal
Its been a little over a week and its clearing up but since ive now notcied a small hole with a black bottom/center forming on the top of the bottom lip in the corner
What could it be ???
Its painful and im scared
Iv also been very sick since a tooth broke.
You should go to a dentist; the broken tooth, feeling sick, this allusive cold sore you describe, may all be related. If you're feeling sick, you might have some kind of oral infection. Teeth are just too close to the brain to let infections or dental problems go untreated.
Might be the healing cold sore. I'd visit a Dr to get it looked at.
it sounds like blackheads its nothing to worry about just sqeeze it and it will come out