concerned about health
Okay so this is going to take some back tracking and explaining that happened last year leading up to present. Last year around the end of march/beginning of april I experienced nausea when ever I tried to eat the food at the school I was attending, and it was the only place I could go for food. I was only able to eat like two or three bites of food at a time or I would throw up before I even made it off the buildings front porch. I tried eating more than a few bites to learn that lesson. Well being in college and broke I was only eating a few bites of food once or twice and day (three times if I was lucky). This went on for over a month since May of last year I have lost somewhere between 60-70lbs and the only change in my diet since the drastic drop in food intake is that I started eating better.
However here in lies my current issue: I'm getting nauseous when ever I try to eat again, just like last year. I am already being told by many people that I look like I'm fading away. I'm not even sure if i could lose another 15lbs and still be healthy. I'm already getting rather bony. I have no idea exactly what caused me to lose weight and just keep losing it. I did not diet willing and the only change in my exercise is that it decreased. I am wondering if this might be a problem?? If there might be away to fix it?? Should I be worried??
Yes you should be concerned - have you seen a doctor yet?  this does sound like a serious issue that you really should not delay in resolving!

hope you find out more soon:-)
i have no money to go see a doctor
Your Pregnant
Medicare will pay if you are pregnant that is waht I have learned
ive had my period a few times since the last time i had sex and taken a pregnancy test which was negative. what makes you think pregnant?