Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
concerned about health

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

concerned about health

Okay so this is going to take some back tracking and explaining that happened last year leading up to present. Last year around the end of march/beginning of april I experienced nausea when ever I tried to eat the food at the school I was attending, and it was the only place I could go for food. I was only able to eat like two or three bites of food at a time or I would throw up before I even made it off the buildings front porch. I tried eating more than a few bites to learn that lesson. Well being in college and broke I was only eating a few bites of food once or twice and day (three times if I was lucky). This went on for over a month since May of last year I have lost somewhere between 60-70lbs and the only change in my diet since the drastic drop in food intake is that I started eating better.
However here in lies my current issue: I'm getting nauseous when ever I try to eat again, just like last year. I am already being told by many people that I look like I'm fading away. I'm not even sure if i could lose another 15lbs and still be healthy. I'm already getting rather bony. I have no idea exactly what caused me to lose weight and just keep losing it. I did not diet willing and the only change in my exercise is that it decreased. I am wondering if this might be a problem?? If there might be away to fix it?? Should I be worried??
Yes you should be concerned - have you seen a doctor yet?  this does sound like a serious issue that you really should not delay in resolving!

hope you find out more soon:-)
i have no money to go see a doctor
Your Pregnant
Medicare will pay if you are pregnant that is waht I have learned
ive had my period a few times since the last time i had sex and taken a pregnancy test which was negative. what makes you think pregnant?