Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
constant nausea, always worse in the morning- not pregnant

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have been unwell for about 5 wks. I have a constant queasy nausiuos feeling. It's always worse in the morning and then most nights it goes away. I have had numerous tests including an ultrasound, an endoscopy and a CT scan all showing nothing. I was diagonosed with a UTI 2 days ago and have commenced antibotics. Could this have been the cause for this all along?

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Commonest cause of chronic nausea is acidity. Take omeprazole (empty stomach in morning) and antacid gel and see if it helps. Liver and kidney dysfunction is another cause. Hence kidney and liver function tests should be done. Other causes are diabetes and hypothyroidism. Electrolyte imbalance too can cause nausea. IBS, gluten or lactose intolerance, parasites in gut too can be the cause. A stool test should be done for worms, giardiasis etc. Also if nothing is found then food challenge test to detect food intolerance should be done.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult your doctor. Take care!

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
UTI can make you fel nuaseas
yes it could have been, i am suprised they did not test your urine in the first place, it should take a few days for the tablets to kick in, but once they do you should be back on track.