constant nausea
I have nausea almost every morning for over a year.  I had and EGD and abdominal scan.  EGD showed GERD and a small hiatal hernia.  Abdominal and colonoscopy were normal.  Liver function was normal.  I am a very anxious person and worry almost constantly about what can be wrong.  I take prilosec and zantac.  Have used compazine for nausea but it doesn't do much.  I have taken prescribed valium  (usually 2.5 to 5 mg a day around 4 times a week) but I get anxious about becoming addicted.  The anxiety is just a vicious cycle.  Usually by the evening I am feeling fine and can eat supper.   I will take a nature made sleep aid on nights were I find my self overworrying but sleep quite well.  Any suggestions as to what could be going on.  I believe alot of it is the constant anxiety over my health issues.  
hi karual  i have suffered from simlar issues and i will say the the hernia needs to be repaired once that is fix you may feel a big diffrence.. plus g.e.r.d will cause all this. i also have anxiety and the mind is a very strong thing and if you have this it must be treated for it can cause so many symptoms its amazing..be happy all your test are normal unfortately u have anxiety and is tough to beat
Thanks for your response.  It is like positive reinforcement.  I know my anxiety is the major reason but it is like a vicious circle with me.  I feel anxious which causes me to be nauseous and the nausea then causes me to feel more anxious.  Thanks again for responding.