constant sweating
For the past 8 months my mum has been constantly sweating all over her body.  The doctors keep doing blood tests and they keep coming back ok.  Sometimes when she sweats her hands are as cold as ice.  For the past few weeks she has had a rash on her arm.  Sometimes she gets really hot and flushed.
My mum is 53, she's had an underactive thyroid so they had to give her a radiation tablet to kill it off, and is on thyroxine.  She was on anti depressants but she has slowly come off of them because the doctors said her symptoms might be an allergic reaction.  But the symptoms haven't stopped.  She had a hysterectomy years ago.  She is overweight - a UK 18.
Before 8 months ago she had never had a sweating problem.  She thought it might be linked to a diet she was put on by a dieting company.  They came up with a menu and she could only eat at certain times of the day.  She has approached her doctor with this fact, but they don't think it's got anything to do with it.  We just feel that it is too much of a coincidence that her symptoms started at exactly the same time.
  Boy I can relate to your mother's symptoms. She needs to get her thyroid checked. When I had those symptoms recently, I was HYPERthyroid and on TOO much thyroid medication. I was hot everywhere but my hands were ice cold. 71 degrees F was too warm for me, yet I wanted to cover my hands. It felt odd. I'm 54.

TSH is ideal around 1.0 and FT4, FT3 should be in the top third of their ranges.

See if she can see an endocrinologist because she's got a lot of different issues at once. Rashes are common with hypothyroid/hyperthyroid.

There is a possibility that it could be because of excess thyroid medication as rightly mentioned. Apart from that is your mother unduly anxious? Excessive anxiety can also cause these symptoms. Certain food products and drinks can also excessive sweating. I think it will be a good idea to check the diet that she is currently on, she can maybe stop it for a few days and eat normally and see if it makes a difference. Good luck!
Could it be anything else?  My mum stopped the diet as soon as she got ill.  And she has had her thyroid checked twice since and the results have come back ok.