Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
cough & hiatal hernia

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

cough & hiatal hernia

When I cough (which is not often), I have significant pain in my chest.  Can my hiatal hernia be the cause of the pain?  Should it be surgically corrected?
Sounds more like a rib is out of place. That can be very painful when coughing.
it could be in an out of the way kind of way hernias can be dangerous in this way because one injury like a hernia affects the whole system of things  take an iodine supplement because i believe the iodine relieves our body of old unwanted tissue not only this but helps control and regulate healthy regrowth even if your not on the low side its a safer bet wen ur older to be on the high side in my opinion than you will be ready for a surgary if and then it comes to it  cheer up