coughing and joint pain
I'm a very healthy, active person who developed a cough seven or eight weeks ago. My primary care physian prescribed a round of antibiotics three weeks ago which I took. The cough has since improved although that could be as much from the passage as time as from the drugs. Now, in addition to still having the cough I'm having joint pain -- pain in one of my fingers, one of my ankles and one of my wrists. It sort of reminds me of those "growing pains" from when I was a child. Could this cough and pain be related? Should I go back to my physician? And ask for what?  
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Yes, the pain and cough can be related as in rheumatic involvement or as in rheumatoid arthritis. You must consult a rheumatologist for this who will probably get your rheumatoid factor checked.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!