could this be my appendix or ovary?? i need answers asap!
Hello, im 16 and for the past couple days ive been having stomach pain. It started in the center of my stomach, and then worked its way over to my right side and stays on my right side for awhile, and moves to my left and then mack to my right.. could this be my appendix?? or could this have somthin to do with my ovaries? I know its not any type of pregnancey because ive had two negative hpt's. So im really worried it could be my appendix. Could it be somthing else?? what should i do, im so scared >_<
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
It is very difficult to determine the exact cause of pain in the abdomen. A shifting pain is rarely due to appendix or ovary and is usually due to gas, acidity or constipation. However, pain in the center of abdomen radiating to right can be appendix. It is important you consult a doctor immediately.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

But the pain only gots ot the left for a min then goes right back to the right with occuring sharp and dull pains accuring near my lowwer right abdominal
sweet heart calm down it could be ur pregnant to mine pregnancy test showed negative until i went to the doctor but if its hurting it could definitely be ur ovaries or possibly ur gall bladder go to the doctor and have it checked its nothing to mess with
i went and they said i have a cyst on my ovary, and they did more pregnancye tests on me and they came back neg.