crackling sound in bone joints
Its kind of seaware problem i am not feeling pain but when i bend down move my wrist or what angle try to make all of my body joints produce a crackling kind of sound which is so loud make me feel ambaries or people sitting aside looks at me. Its specially from wrist, knee and ankle joints.
Dont know why but may be i thinking that its because of my masturbation sometimes i do is there any method or medicine that ends this crackling sound please help me in this case.  
The various possibilities for popping,clicking joints are a cartilage tear or rotator cuff tear that is rubbing with the joint,arthrosis or degeneration of the joint and arthritis esp osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.More harmless is clicking of joints due to relatively lax joint capsules, that allows more than a usual amount of movement. Try stretching your joints if you don’t like cracking them as often and pls do stretches that stretch the ligaments around those joints.
Otherwise the exact cause can be found out only after x-ray or blood tests.Pls consult an orthopedician or rheumatologist for that.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.
but why to other joints like ankle and wrist it cant be in all joints at a time but i have no pain ?