Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
cramping 5 1/2 yrs after full hystorectomy

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I've hade a full hyst. about 5 1/2 yrs. ago I am 36 yrs. old and I have had slight cramping every now and then but for the last 5 days the pain has been unbearable.  What could it be do I need to go to the doctor, And also every now and then I get like a muscle spasm (I think ??) in my stomach below my ribs or sometimes in my pelvic area (lower Stomach)  I freaked out I had endometriosis and that's why I had the hyst. what should I do???
     It could be Shingles.  Some people get Shingles without the "pimples" and it hurts horribly!  It is called Zoster sine Herpete.  
    I had only one pimple when I had Shingles.  it was on my lower right side and it felt like someone was trying to tear my leg off!
     Please see a doctor to determine if you can still get the anti-virus.
    Wishing you the best.
I went to the hospital and they said i had a obstructed bowel