cramps
I have a cramp below my left breast it usually comes when I driving. The pain is so intense to the point, I have to pull to the side of the road because I can't continue to drive. It last for about 5 minutes.  Lately it's happening more frequently.
Hello Sportsdoll,  I sometimes have the same problem, however not as frequently now. I think it is a muscle spasm in the rib cage.  I found if I press my right thumb into the painfull area, it reduces the symptoms quite dramatically.  Hope this helps.
Hopefully01
Hello, I too have the same kinda pain in the right side of the ribs below the breast,It mainly happens when i sit same posture. Its nothing but due to gastric or acidity. If u skip meal or eat late or have spicy food with heart burn u get such pain. Its advised to take antacid daily after food. or ranatidin or pantaprezol tablets before food. So take care of ur food habits and eat frequently smaller quantity.