Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
crawling sensation on toes

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

crawling sensation on toes

I almost daily have a sensation on the top of one of my toes..left foot, next to pinkie toe..it feels like something crawling on my toe.  I catch myself looking down to see what it is a couple times a day it seems like.  Anybody else have this?  nerve damage maybe?  I do have three pinched nerves.  
I would definitely suspect nerve damage with this feeling. Have you seen a neurologist for the pinched nerves? Chiropractor?
I have non-diabetic neuropathy and have this feeling 24/7 on both feet, along with numbness, burning, tingling, shooting pains. It all started as generalized numbness of my toes and then the other sensations started. I too would look to see if things were crawling on me and even constantly brushed at my feet to knock off whatever was on my foot. My nerves are all "misfiring" in my legs and giving me pain/numbness. I take 1800 mg gabapentin daily to manage the sensations. It is an epileptic medication that blocks some of the nerve communication.
Hopefully you can have some physical therapy to "unpinch" your nerves and it will not progress to anything of this magnitude. Don't let it become permanent nerve damage. Good luck!
sorry it has taken me this long to write you back...thank you for your answer.  I believe you are right.  I used to go to the chiropractor two times a week, sometimes three..but not since this.  Guess I need to go back.
Have you ever seen a Neurologist about this?  

Where exactly are your "pinched nerves."  

Chiros(Chiropractors).....hmmm...I am "ify" about them.  

This could be a number of things.