I have been experiencing dizzy spells and lightheadedness for quite some time, but it has recently gotten worse, anytime i get up from a sitting position or from a nealing position or from just bending over, i get so dizzy that i have to grab ahold of something to keep from falling.  I have never passed out due to the dizzy spells but i sometimes lose my vision for a few seconds, everything just goes black and my hear gets messed up during these black outs, i never loose consciousness.  I have a 1 year old son and so this is happening all the time and it just keeps getting worse and worse.  I have never had a problem with high blood pressure, i have been told that i was anemic a long time ago.  During my last pregnancy, i had all the symptoms of Pre Eclampsia except for the high blood pressure.  Had some difficulties during the delivery, i went into some kind of seizures and i started hemorrhaging.  They never told me what caused the problems, i really don't think that they knew what caused it.  They did keep a close eye on me after the delivery, which i was just fine.  Then when i went in for my 1 month exam they found out the i had cervical dysplasia.  They had to go in and remove a good portion of my cervics.  I don't know if any of this has anything to do with the dizzy spells or not.  Just wanted to give my most recent medical history fyi.
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources