Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
craye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

craye

I have been experiencing dizzy spells and lightheadedness for quite some time, but it has recently gotten worse, anytime i get up from a sitting position or from a nealing position or from just bending over, i get so dizzy that i have to grab ahold of something to keep from falling.  I have never passed out due to the dizzy spells but i sometimes lose my vision for a few seconds, everything just goes black and my hear gets messed up during these black outs, i never loose consciousness.  I have a 1 year old son and so this is happening all the time and it just keeps getting worse and worse.  I have never had a problem with high blood pressure, i have been told that i was anemic a long time ago.  During my last pregnancy, i had all the symptoms of Pre Eclampsia except for the high blood pressure.  Had some difficulties during the delivery, i went into some kind of seizures and i started hemorrhaging.  They never told me what caused the problems, i really don't think that they knew what caused it.  They did keep a close eye on me after the delivery, which i was just fine.  Then when i went in for my 1 month exam they found out the i had cervical dysplasia.  They had to go in and remove a good portion of my cervics.  I don't know if any of this has anything to do with the dizzy spells or not.  Just wanted to give my most recent medical history fyi.