Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
deep bone pain in lower legs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

deep bone pain in lower legs

I had total knee replacements in 2009, in the past few months I have been suffering from deep, deep bone aches that wake me up at night. The pain in my lower legs in the shin area but not the shin bones?  Any suggestions?
Tags: deep bone pain, deep bone pain in lower legs
1 Comment
I would get a bone scan to rule out inflammation and cancer.  I don't know if the knee replacements would cause this kind of pain maybe something is hitting on a nerve or an infection due to the replacements? Do you ever have a fever? Might get checked for arthritis as well.  It may not be any of these but it might be worth ruling them out so don't worry that I mentioned cancer. A complete blood count would be good to do as well to see if your cells and cell counts are normal.