Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
depression

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

depression

well i've been depressed for a while now and dont seem to know why. its killing me seriouly and is really stressing me out. like i dont know what to do :( its really sad someone please help....
How old r you?  Nothing is worth hurting yourself.  Life sometimes throws you some curve balls.  I am despressed too.  Don't be embarassed go see someone to talk about it.  I thought that I wouldn't be able to do it and that it was silly.   But it has proven to be a god send.  Trust me.  I know it ***** but believe I never thought that i would make it to where I am today.   You have to get medicine.  Sometimes it take awhile to find the right one for you.   It took me 3 tries.  Good luck .  Hang in there.  YOU CAN DO IT. Peace.
I am so sorry u have been depressed.    but take it from me...........there r lots of meds on the market and one of them will help u.   See your doctor.....why suffer.