Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
depression

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

depression

well i've been depressed for a while now and dont seem to know why. its killing me seriouly and is really stressing me out. like i dont know what to do :( its really sad someone please help....
Avatar n tn
How old r you?  Nothing is worth hurting yourself.  Life sometimes throws you some curve balls.  I am despressed too.  Don't be embarassed go see someone to talk about it.  I thought that I wouldn't be able to do it and that it was silly.   But it has proven to be a god send.  Trust me.  I know it ***** but believe I never thought that i would make it to where I am today.   You have to get medicine.  Sometimes it take awhile to find the right one for you.   It took me 3 tries.  Good luck .  Hang in there.  YOU CAN DO IT. Peace.
Avatar n tn
I am so sorry u have been depressed.    but take it from me...........there r lots of meds on the market and one of them will help u.   See your doctor.....why suffer.