did i dislocate my knee cap?
I was diagnosed with chondromalacia patella and loose ligments in my left knee. My lower leg can be swayed slightly side to side and I know that thats just b/c of the loose ligments. Currently this problem is acting up and I have noticed that I can move my knee cap around. Is this possible with my condition or have I partially dislocated my knee cap? Its been two days now and it hurts, but not all the time. I have noticed that when it does start to really hurt, I will feel some popping from my knee cap even though I haven't moved an inch. Is this okay?
i would go to the doctor b/c all of my joints are loose my sholders, knees,hip, ect.. and i have had those symptoms in my knees  and i  had to get a surgery. i know how much pain your in so i give u the best of luck !!!
i dislocated my knee three times now. This one is my third time and i dont know what to do. My knee cap in really loose and when i move it, it goes very easily. Alot easier than the other one. Should i see a doctor?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?