dizzines,nose bleeds,and deformed testical
about 8 months ago i started getting dizzy spells, bad enough
to make me sit down.it went away.couple months later my right testi became deformed and still is.i was thinking hernia??i  dont know.then i started to have diarrhea not often but when it hit there was is no stoping it,and i would have to go immediatly.Now iam starting to get nose bleeds.i have had about 5 so far.my question is.Is all this related to eachother or iam
just lucky??my main concern is my testical and the nose bleeds.
Your symptoms are too general to be able to tell if they are related or what is causing them; if you have a deformed testical, you need to see a doctor about it right away if you havent already. Is there a lump on it or what do you mean by deformed?
My son had a very swollen distirted looking testicle and it turned out to be epididimytis (not sure how you spell it) Basically an infection which had affected the sperm tubes in his testicles. He felt really unwell with it ! Don't know what you mean by distorted! He did feel nauseus and dizzy but it was also very painful and swollen. Go back to your Dr. Its extremely important that you do > Take care Chris